Burlington Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Burlington Forum on January 15, 2016 2:42 p.m.. If you can help with this question about Burlington, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to Burlington yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in Burlington here.

Considering UVT for Grad School-Is Burlington a good place for high-energy labs?

Hi!

I am looking into grad schools, and University of Vermont is one of my top choices. I have two very active Labrador retrievers, and their happiness and well-being is a large factor influencing where I choose to spend the next five years of my life. I have looked around and found the information listed on this website, but was wondering in general how to people in Burlington feel about dogs? And if you have a dog, do you feel there are sufficient areas and spaces where they can run free, whether within the city or in areas surrounding. Also, are dogs allowed to swim in the lake?

Any input is appreciated!!

Originally posted by Liza from San Diego, CA, US
January 15, 2016 2:42 p.m.

Replies

No discussion yet, be the first to reply!
This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.