Atlanta Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Atlanta Forum on June 27, 2016 2:13 p.m.. If you can help with this question about Atlanta, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to Atlanta yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in Atlanta here.

Thinking about moving to ATL with two Ridgebacks

Hello,
I am trying to get a sense of what life is like with 2 large (ish) dogs in ATL. We have access to off-leash parks in NYC, and our dogs run around happily--recall trained. I'd prefer to visit open, off-leash friendly spaces, rather than specific dog parks. Both dogs are well socialized, but from experience from NYC, I'd prefer more space than less--when it comes to enclosed parks. Can someone tell me whether/what park rules exist/are in place--and whether I am limited to exclusive accessing dog parks when I want to let my pups run, or whether rules are less stringent than they appear. Also, any insight into what neighborhoods in ATL are more dog friendly than others would be very helpful. thanks so much.

Originally posted by Virginia from Brooklyn, NY, US
June 27, 2016 2:13 p.m.

Replies

No discussion yet, be the first to reply!
This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.