All results are hidden due to the current filter settings.
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas3708 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV
City Room, 2 Queen Beds
- City Room, 2 Queen Beds
2 queen beds
2 Guests Max
Pet Fee Additional
Room Details2 Queen Beds
460 sq feet (41 sq meters)
Relax - In-room massage available
Entertainment - WiFi and wired Internet access, 54-inch flat-screen TV
Food & Drink - 24-hour room service and minibar
Sleep - Pillowtop bed, Egyptian cotton linens, a down duvet, and blackout drapes/curtains
Bathroom - Private bathroom, shower, bathrobes, and slippers
Practical - Laptop-compatible safe, iron/ironing board, and desk; cribs/infant beds available on request
Comfort - Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Flat-panel TV
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Shower only
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Know Before You Go
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 19.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 19.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 19.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per day
- Resort fee: USD 33.60 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas has received a rating of 4.0 out of 5 bones by 2 dog owners on BringFido and 4.5 out of 5 in 5,184 traveler reviews on TripAdvisor.
Dec. 28, 2015eh Dec. 28, 2015eh
First time to stay at Cosmopolitan Las Vegas, brought my two pets with me, I was expecting that they provide pet bed or even a bowl, but they did not provide that. So just a heads up, bring water/food bowl for your pets. The pet relief area on the 14th floor was closed so we had to walk through the main entrance and have our pet do their potty breaks on the relief area cosmo provided on the side of the building (street) Overall,you might wanna check on some other hotels which allows you to bring your pets and provide better service. Oh! they provide barkbox sample for your pets.
More than one year ago.Excellent Stay! More than one year ago.Excellent Stay!
First time in Vegas with our bichon-mix and it was great! Staff were friendly, they all adored her and she was welcomed almost everywhere in the premises except for the restaurants and pool.
- This hotel's pet policy has been confirmed by our editors and your reservations will be backed by our no-hassle Pet Fee Guarantee.
- Our Canine Concierge will make sure you're assigned to a pet friendly room, so there won't be any unpleasant surprises at check-in.
- And you're getting a great low rate too! We never charge a booking fee on top of the special negotiated nightly rate.
- Need help? Give us a call at (877) 411-3436