All results are hidden due to the current filter settings.
3 Palms Resort Oasis7707 E McDowell Rd, Scottsdale, AZ
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
2 queen beds
4 Guests Max
Pet Fee Additional
Room Details2 Queen Beds
242 sq feet (22 sq meters)
Entertainment - Free WiFi, 42-inch flat-screen TV with premium channels
Food & Drink - Refrigerator, microwave, and coffee/tea maker
Sleep - Pillowtop bed, premium bedding, and blackout drapes/curtains
Bathroom - Private bathroom, shower/tub combination, designer toiletries, and a hair dryer
Practical - Safe, iron/ironing board, and desk; cribs/infant beds available on request
Comfort - Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Room is accessed via exterior corridors
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: USD 25.00
- Late check-out fee: USD 25.00
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
3 Palms Resort Oasis has received a rating of 3.3 out of 5 bones by 4 dog owners on BringFido and 4.0 out of 5 in 1,422 traveler reviews on TripAdvisor.
More than one year ago.Bad customer service More than one year ago.Bad customer service
We booked a family end-of-summer staycation with a special promotion we saw on ABC 15 News. Sounded like a great hotel and great deal and we were very excited! I even called the Monday before our weekend to confirm our room (2 Queen Suite w/ kitchenette)...and was told all was confirmed. Upon arrival Friday evening the front desk "duo" told us "that room was very popular" and that they didn't have any more available. They have booked us in 2 rooms (one King, one 2 Queen). They were not adjoining and they did not have kitchenette. I told them this was unacceptable, we were a family w/ small children. They basically stared at me and said sorry. I was crushed. They had ZERO accommodation for us. In tears I went out to my family and told them we had to just go home. If they could have just called us prior to let us know it would have saved me & my family a lot of heart ache. They oversold this room and could care less who they screwed over!!!! FALSE PROMOTIONS, FALSE PROMISES, VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. In all my years staying at hotels I've never had one not offer one sort of solution -- they didn't offer me ANYTHING!!!!
More than one year ago.nice stay More than one year ago.nice stay
We had a good stay at the 3 Palms Resort. Right next to a large park, so perfect for those with a dog. The Pet charge was actually 20 per night not the 15 I was told.
More than one year ago.Very nice More than one year ago.Very nice
We loved the rooms here. They are funky, with lots of amenities and cosy duvets. The pools were really nice and clean too. The only thing missing was a free breakfast!
More than one year ago.Hotel More than one year ago.Hotel
Overall the hotel was as described in the hotel info. The rooms were a little small but no big deal. I have 2 little puppies and they adapted well so that meant we had a ton more fun. For dog lovers out there, we found a dog park not too far way and loved it. The staff were friendly and quick to special requests. The price was good and located in a not so busy part of town. Will totally stay there again.
- This hotel's pet policy has been confirmed by our editors and your reservations will be backed by our no-hassle Pet Fee Guarantee.
- Our Canine Concierge will make sure you're assigned to a pet friendly room, so there won't be any unpleasant surprises at check-in.
- And you're getting a great low rate too! We never charge a booking fee on top of the special negotiated nightly rate.
- Need help? Give us a call at (877) 411-3436