All results are hidden due to the current filter settings.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Cary191 Crescent Commons, Cary, NC
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
- Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
2 double beds
2 Guests Max
No Pet Fee
Room Details2 Full Beds
Entertainment - Free WiFi, flat-screen TV with premium channels, and video-game console
Food & Drink - Coffee/tea maker
Sleep - Premium bedding and blackout drapes/curtains
Bathroom - Private bathroom, shower/tub combination, free toiletries, and a hair dryer
Practical - Free local calls, iron/ironing board, and desk; free cribs/infant beds available on request
Comfort - Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free local calls
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoking And Non-Smoking
- Video-game console
Know Before You Go
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Cary has received a rating of 4.0 out of 5 bones by 4 dog owners on BringFido and 4.0 out of 5 in 389 traveler reviews on TripAdvisor.
Jul. 08, 2016Awesome Accomodations for Humans too Jul. 08, 2016Awesome Accomodations for Humans too
Great place-clean, friendly, spacious
Apr. 23, 2016Migraine City Apr. 23, 2016Migraine City
The room is so full of fake flower chemical carpet powder that my throat burned & I had a migraine the entire stay.
More than one year ago.Perfect dog hotel More than one year ago.Perfect dog hotel
The hotel was very clean, big rooms and our little chihuahua mix was very welcome ~ best: there was no pet fee! We were so happy with the LaQuinta experience we signed up for a rewards program with them: apparently all their hotels are dog friendly.
More than one year ago.Great value for the price! More than one year ago.Great value for the price!
We had two dogs - a 15l terrier/poodle mix and a 32lb cocker spaniel. The hotel was very clean and the rooms were comfortable. They are very accommodating to dogs - there was no fee for us to have both dogs in the room. There were many people staying in the hotel that weekend with pets as well. It would have gotten a full 5 bones if the breakfast option was better - include continental breakfast but it wasn't well stocked and a lot of food options they didn't re-fill once they were gone.
- This hotel's pet policy has been confirmed by our editors and your reservations will be backed by our no-hassle Pet Fee Guarantee.
- Our Canine Concierge will make sure you're assigned to a pet friendly room, so there won't be any unpleasant surprises at check-in.
- And you're getting a great low rate too! We never charge a booking fee on top of the special negotiated nightly rate.
- Need help? Give us a call at (877) 411-3436