All results are hidden due to the current filter settings.
Travelodge Lancaster Amish Country2101 Columbia Ave, Lancaster, PA
Travelodge Lancaster Amish Country welcomes two dogs of any size for an additional fee of $10 per dog, per night. Dog-friendly rooms are limited. Guests traveling with dogs must call (877) 411-3436 prior to booking to verify availability of a dog-friendly room or risk not being able to check in with a dog and/or incurring any associated cancellation penalties. Dogs cannot be left unattended in rooms. Cats are not permitted.Book Now
Or call 877-411-FIDO to reserve a pet friendly room.
Book on BringFido to get a low rate on a pet friendly room. There is no booking fee and reservations are always backed by our Pet Fee Guarantee.
We can only guarantee a pet-friendly room when you book through BringFido or call 877-411-FIDO.
- Standard Double Room, 2 Double BedsRoom Details
- Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
2 Full Beds
4 Guests Max
Pet Fee Additional
Room Details2 Double Beds
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - Cable channels
Food & Drink - Refrigerator, microwave, and coffee/tea maker
Sleep - Blackout drapes/curtains
Bathroom - Private bathroom and a hair dryer
Practical - Free local calls, free newspaper, and desk; rollaway/extra beds and free cribs/infant beds available on request
Comfort - Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Room is accessed via exterior corridors
Connecting/adjoining rooms can be requested, subject to availability
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free local calls
- Free newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Free Parking
- Parking Available
- Free Breakfast
- Breakfast Available
- Cable Television
- Air Conditioning
- Meeting Rooms
- Free WiFi
- Internet Available
- Pet Friendly
- Exterior Rooms
Travelodge Lancaster Amish Country has received a rating of 3.6 out of 5 bones by 8 dog owners on BringFido and 3.0 out of 5 in 472 traveler reviews on TripAdvisor.
- Nov. 25, 2016Not satisfied Nov. 25, 2016Not satisfied
The staff members were very nice. The rooms are in desperate need of an update. I traveled alone this time, so the second-floor room was inconvenient. The outside dog potty area was small and awkward. It can't accommodate more than one dog at a time.
- More than one year ago.Cozy & Clean More than one year ago.Cozy & Clean
We stayed here for a wedding with two dogs. Front desk staff was friendly. Rooms were neat and clean and included cable,internet & cold breakfast. Doesn't look like much from the outside but everything worked and was well more than i expected. The area to take your dogs out is small. We went out late on a friday to let the dogs pee & on the backside, there were some loitering men. Glad my fiance was there with me. The rest of the stay we ended up taking the dogs out closer to the frontside to a larger area mowed and better kept than the back. There is a dog park not 10min drive at F&M college to let the dogs run and stretch. I believe it is one of the nicest parks I've been to. It has splash area for the dogs and seating for the people. We had a wonderful stay.
- More than one year ago.Does the job... More than one year ago.Does the job...
The room was clean and comfortable.The Staff are very pleasant and helpful. The place could do with updating but nice TV- a little noisy on Saturday night but not overly, especially as we went to bed early. We really have no complaints.
- More than one year ago.Nice staff but older motel More than one year ago.Nice staff but older motel
It was good for my dogs. We were on the first floor right near the grass. Resonable at $10 per dog. Front desk people were real nice and had printed cards to give with directions to the attractions. Very close to the Central Market-much better than the Bird in Hand farmers market. Was suggested by the staff-I am thankful. It is about 15 minutes from Lincoln Highway and the other Amish attractions=which is a drawback. Place was Ok-but could really use updates-the only new thing was the TV.
- More than one year ago.Great stay More than one year ago.Great stay
I found the staff very friendly, room clean and bed comfortable,area to walk my dog was small but ok,very quiet and restfull, will stay again.
- More than one year ago.Nice Enough More than one year ago.Nice Enough
Every staff member we met was very friendly. The room was average size and was clean and comfortable. The tv was big and looked pretty new. We were thrilled to find a hotel that we could bring our dog to and that was in such a nice part of town! Our only complaint is that the walls were pretty thin and we could hear lots of stomping and talking from the other guests. The fan helped to cover some of it though. I would go there again.
- More than one year ago.Travelodge Lancaster Amish Country More than one year ago.Travelodge Lancaster Amish Country
The room was clean and very comfortable. The hotel staff was knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating. It was great to find a place that would take the dog for a nominal fee. I have paid a LOT more than the $10 at places that were not as nice. The complimentary breakfast was awesome. We had a great time and would definitely go again!
- More than one year ago.Good experience (there is a small pet fee) More than one year ago.Good experience (there is a small pet fee)
The rooms are clean and good (not very large but very comfortable). The service was good and the personel very kind. The location is excellent. Very good experience and I would go back.