All results are hidden due to the current filter settings.
Florence Pet SittingVia Del Campuccio 7, Florence, IT, 50125
Florence Pet Sitting has received a rating of 5.0 out of 5 bones by 6 dog owners on BringFido.
- Oct. 05, 2017Rexy was in good hands! Oct. 05, 2017Rexy was in good hands!
Rexy was in good hands while we visited Florence recently. For two days, he was in the care of Maryanne & her team enjoying his own independent adventures around Florence while we visited museums. Normally he exhibits a bit of separation anxiety, but willingly accompanied Nell without at moment of hesitation when collected from our hotel the first morning. Each evening he returned happy as can be having enjoyed a full day of activity -- long walks about the city, visits to dog parks and such. I am so grateful to Maryanne and her team and would recommend them to anyone needing pet care while visiting the city.
- Mar. 22, 2017Really amazing service!! Mar. 22, 2017Really amazing service!!
We were very worried when we moved to Florence about finding a good sitter for our dog. We weren't sure what to expect, but Florence Pet Sitting exceeded our expectations and we could then travel at ease. We received timely updates and possibly the cutest pictures of our dog we have ever seen! Their staff is very friendly, punctual and were extremely caring towards our dog. Most importantly, our dog came back happy and we now use them all the time.
- More than one year ago.Roxie saw more of Florence , then me More than one year ago.Roxie saw more of Florence , then me
The Owner Maryanne was awesome , Roxie loved hanging all day with her, riding around on her bicycle . I had total peace of mind . She sent me many pictures of Roxie's adventures!
- More than one year ago.A real help in Florence More than one year ago.A real help in Florence
Centrally located, flexible, and caring. It really made a difference to our day that we could drop the dog off, and see the museums and things. And he came back to us at 6 pm perfectly happy.
- More than one year ago.Great! More than one year ago.Great!
Daisy hadn't been apart from us all summer (because of the heat) so we worried she would have separation issues. She did, but they were so sweet and kept us up-to-date and she loved it
- More than one year ago.They are terrific! More than one year ago.They are terrific!
Our dog loves going there