All results are hidden due to the current filter settings.
Loving Touch Animal Hospital628 Cambridge St, Fredericksburg, VA, US, 22405
Loving Touch Animal Hospital has received a rating of 4.7 out of 5 bones by 12 dog owners on BringFido.
- Feb. 01, 2017They know Greyhounds Feb. 01, 2017They know Greyhounds
Dr. Laura performed a spay on my greyhound. She was educated about the particulars concerning greyhound anethesia protocols and potential bleeding issues. Dr. Laura worked with me to secure anti-bleeding medications prior to her spay.
- More than one year ago.Sick cat More than one year ago.Sick cat
My regular vet could not figure out what was wrong with my cat. She wasn't eating and she was losing weight. I saw Dr. Laura and she did figure it out and my cat is doing fine. Great vet!
- More than one year ago.Love this place More than one year ago.Love this place
I drive from Manassas because I love this place. They did my dog's teeth. It's one price. No surprises. Good quality of service. My dog's teeth look great. They did a laser treatment on the gums. Max healed up very well. I would recommend this hospital.
- More than one year ago.Cat could not pee More than one year ago.Cat could not pee
I love Dr. Laura. My cat had stones. She dropped everything and took care of my cat. Most places would send you to a pricey emergency hospital. Great doctor. Nice staff. Good prices.
- More than one year ago.Awesome` More than one year ago.Awesome`
I left another hospital because they were WAY to expensive. I had my dog's dental done. They did all of the cleaning and extractions for one price. Great results. Strongly recommend them.
- More than one year ago.Excellent More than one year ago.Excellent
Dr. Hong saved my cat's life. Furrbie was in for a neuter. His testicles were in his abdomen. Dr. Hong found a HUGE tapeworm, got it out. He would have died if she did not find it!
- More than one year ago.Great doctors More than one year ago.Great doctors
I spent a lot of money at other animal hospitals trying to get a diagnosis for my dog. Dr. Priya figured it out-no problem. Now, Sammy is on the mend. Thank you Dr. P!
- More than one year ago.The doctors really care! More than one year ago.The doctors really care!
The doctors are excellent. No really, they are AMAZING. They take the time to discuss your concerns and provide advice. I really like the new front desk staff, too!
- More than one year ago.Awesome! More than one year ago.Awesome!
Thank you for saving my dog. I thought she was going to die. I couldn't afford the surgery at the emergency hospital. Dr. Reid did surgery and removed the obstruction. Bella is fine now. God Bless all of you!
- More than one year ago.Great care More than one year ago.Great care
My cat had bladder stones. Dr. Neavear did surgery. Fred is doing good and they did not charge me an arm and a leg.
- More than one year ago.Bad Business More than one year ago.Bad Business
I will never take my pet back to this place. They will call and tell you one price and ask if you agree to the amount and later will come back with more charges. Not recommended, please avoid taking your pets to this clinic.
- More than one year ago.Good care More than one year ago.Good care
My dog Clover has had ear problems for years. I've taken her to many veterinarians. Dr. Schad recommended allergy testing. No one else ever did and I did not know we could do that for a dog. I'm glad I did. Clover is now on drops for her allergies and is improving. Thank you!