All results are hidden due to the current filter settings.
Yesterday's2030 Devine St, Columbia, SC, US, 29205
Yesterday's has received a rating of 4.8 out of 5 bones by 5 dog owners on BringFido and 4.0 out of 5 in 152 traveler reviews on TripAdvisor.
- More than one year ago.Nice staff and food More than one year ago.Nice staff and food
Sat outside at street side under an umbrella table with one of our dogs. Water brought out to the dog right away & staff was friendly toward her. Space is very tight since the tables are on side walk against street and people walking using the sidewalk only have a few feet to clear the building and tables. This was a small draw back if you had a few dogs or if you have one that takes up room. Food was okay, and would return someday.
- More than one year ago.very friendly More than one year ago.very friendly
There was a dog outside when we got there to have brunch. And another dog came before we left. The staff asked if I had a K9 when I told them we had a table outside. They brought a water dish. Very friendly.
- More than one year ago.great food, service and pet friendly More than one year ago.great food, service and pet friendly
Awesome place- bread served warm, country fried chicken steak yummy- service was very good.
- More than one year ago.Great Service! More than one year ago.Great Service!
Everything was great from the amazing food to the fast, friendly service! My dog was very welcome! If your dog doesn't know how to behave in a dog friendly restaurant with other dogs present, please reconsider bringing them out of respect for others.
- More than one year ago.Great Pub More than one year ago.Great Pub
We went and had the Catfish. Excellent! We sat outside and they welcomed my dog with open arms. Great menu and great daily specials. Well worth a try and free parking in the middle of the block.