Ice House Waterfront Restaurant
Or call (910) 325-0501 for more information.
- OsceolaJun. 23, 2021Great food and pet friendly
I didn't expect such a good steak and I will definitely go back there again. Good atmosphere outside they even had live music.
- SonchaMay. 2, 2021Cute friendly small town eatery
We sat at shaded table outside and they had a cute little menu for our dog along with a big bowl of water! ❤️
- SandyJun. 6, 2019Low Country Seafood Boil
Icehouse no longer exists due to hurricane. It is now Boro Low Country cooking. Specializes in low country seafood boils. Outdoor seating only, on the water. Super dog friendly! Ask for Miss Ann
- KatieApr. 7, 2019Very Dog Friendly!!!
Staff immediately brought our dog a bowl and pitcher of water! Restaurant is cohabiting with Boro Restaurant post Hurricane Florence. Great spot for the whole family!
- Chloe and PiperMore than a year agoStarted rough ended good
The food was great, server was excellent. Hostess was extremely rude and unaccomodating. Very little dog friendly space for seating to eat.
- JENMore than a year agoVery dog friendly!
The staff was great, brought out some water for my dog and all came out to pet him. He was a big hit, we went to an early dinner so there was no problems finding a table.
- SherylMore than a year agoNot enough seating
Came off season at dinner time. There is only a few tables outside and there was a large party drinking and listening to the band so we were out of luck. Maybe ok at lunchtime but there's not enough outside seating to consider this restaurant dog friendly.
- Check ShedderMore than a year agoFriendly
Outside seating is no problem and the staff at the most consistent restaurant in Swansboro is always friendly with our fur baby.
- KassiaMore than a year agoBest Brie in town!
The pups were treated just as nice as we were which was fantastic! I'll definitely be back:)
- MollyMore than a year agoAwesome!
There was no hassle at all! They seated us on their outdoor patio and they treated us great.