Maglieaux's On The Cane
Or call (318) 354-7767 for more information.
- KathyDec. 26, 2019Fabulous Dining on Cane River
We just had a wonderful after-Christmas dining experience on the Cane River with all the lights along the Cane River shining brightly! The food was delicious and the servers never skipped a beat when we requested a patio table with our fur baby. We were given an excellent table on the water and the service was great. Enjoy the season here or enjoy the Cajun hospitality anytime of the year here!
- KarenSep. 2, 2019Excellent Location To Dine With Dog
Enjoyed our dining experience with our girl!
- CocoAug. 17, 2019Not Dog Friendly
1) It’s a nice view but the staff is not dog friendly, ie no water, food, etc. 2) The food is expensive, small portions and not that great. 3) We arrived at 3:55pm and was seated in a nice shady table on the patio. When our drinks and appetizers came, the waiter informed us that the whole patio was reserved at 4:30 and we had to move. Our only option was a table in the sun and it was very uncomfortable. The strange thing is that 4:40 a group of college students arrived, had a quick meatball and left in less that 10 minutes. The bad thing is the manager or hostess never apologized to us.
- JennaJun. 1, 2018Great deck and Patio!
Highly suggest you visit Maglieaux’s when you’re traveling with your puppers! They have a fantastic outdoor area that is 100% pet friendly with a fabulous staff to take care of your whole family