All results are hidden due to the current filter settings.
Joe's on Juniper1049 Juniper St NE, Atlanta, GA, US, 30309
Joe's on Juniper has received a rating of 4.4 out of 5 bones by 5 dog owners on BringFido and 4.0 out of 5 in 151 traveler reviews on TripAdvisor.
- More than one year ago.awesome place! More than one year ago.awesome place!
My two small dogs are treated like movie stars here. They love their ice cold water bowls and they even get scrambled eggs. Valet parking makes it a no brainier for brunch!
- More than one year ago.great atmosphere bad service More than one year ago.great atmosphere bad service
Loved the fact that the dogs were welcomed but have to say that the service was HORRIBLE. We had to ask multiple times for every item we ordered. They were always very nice but just bad service
- More than one year ago.Wonderful Service and Staff More than one year ago.Wonderful Service and Staff
Ate there for lunch today and had my Whippet, Tigger, with me. He is usually scared of people but loved the staff so much and they were so kind to him. First my server brought my pup a bowl of water which surprised me. Several servers asked all about him and just loved him. Best service ever and the good was fantastic.
- More than one year ago.A great place More than one year ago.A great place
It's an awesome place to take you dog, after a day in the park. They have dog bowls for water and are always very welcoming!!
- More than one year ago.Good food, great service More than one year ago.Good food, great service
We went here on a recommendation from our hotel. They have a big patio and dogs are welcome. Food was good and our server gave us excellent service because he wanted to keep coming back to our pup!