Chennai Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Chennai Forum on October 1, 2008 8 a.m.. If you can help with this question about Chennai, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to Chennai yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in Chennai here.

Chennai Dog Parks

Bring Fido is looking for the Top 10 Dog Parks in the World for an upcoming article. Think there's a dog park in Chennai that should be considered? Please reply to this post, or submit your local dog park at: http://www.bringfido.com/attraction/post/ Even if your submission doesn't make the cut, you'll still be eligible to win a pet friendly vacation valued at $2500!!

Originally posted by Melissa from Winter Park, FL, US
October 1, 2008 8 a.m.

Replies

Need Dog friendly parks information

im desperately looking out for a dog friendly park for my pet, we stay in an apartment but put up nearby the beach, but, I'm not able to let him free for playing cause of unrestricted boundaries and stray dogs usually chase him. the nearby parks do not allow dogs inside. i really need a good place wer i can let him free for playing. Please do let me know

Posted by Indira from chennai
May 10, 2012 2:42 a.m.

Dog walks

Take your dog to the terrace or the roof.

There are some localities on ECR where I have not even seen a street dog. Take the dog for a walk on besant avenue. The stray dogs there seem to be more welcoming

Posted by Vishal from Chennai, IN
June 1, 2012 6:44 a.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.