Cape Town Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Cape Town Forum on January 30, 2010 4:35 a.m.. If you can help with this question about Cape Town, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to Cape Town yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in Cape Town here.

Pet rules: Llandudno

30/01/2010

Today on a relative windy empty Llandadno I was sunbathing and enjoying the surf and sunny weather with Max, my faithful and loving labrador of 7years. While sunbathing and him digging his holes next to my sunbed as he did from being a small puppy, 3 metro police officers approached me, telling me to leave the beach. Dogs are not allowed on beaches in Cape Town between 0900-1800 between 1800 and 0900 whne they are on the beach; the y have to be on a leash!? Cape Town, the city on a leash; the not so dog friendly city; depriving a loving dog like him his pleasures in life; what a sad day for Max and me of course. So much for our freedom, so much for simple enjoyment, so much for being alive. Cape Town; live it, love it? I wonder.

Originally posted by Casper from Cape Town, ZA
January 30, 2010 4:35 a.m.

Replies

No discussion yet, be the first to reply!
This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.