International Pet Travel Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the International Pet Travel Forum on January 20, 2012 7:49 a.m.. If you can help with this question about International Pet Travel, please post a reply.

EUROTUNNEL from Paris to London??

So we will be vacationing to Paris and London with our doggie Lily and were thinking of taking the Eurotunnel.

I went on their website and I was still confused how it works. Is there a train we can take or do we have to rent a car? Whats the best way to get Lily through?

Does anyone have experience transporting their pet from Paris to London that they can share? Is it easy? Have you heard anything about a tapeworm vaccine needed within 5 days of transport?

Originally posted by kathryn from Irvine, CA, US
January 20, 2012 7:49 a.m.

Replies

eurostar

Hi I haven't done the trip yet, but am anticipating flying to and from the US with my dog. The UK requires that you visit a vet in the country you are departing from and that they administer a tape worm treatment- which is just a tablet. Look up DEFRA. The site is pretty clear and you can also phone them with questions. Let me know how you get on!

Posted by hap from london
March 20, 2012 3:56 p.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.