Suggestions/Feedback Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Suggestions/Feedback Forum on November 3, 2012 3:30 p.m.. If you can help with this question about Suggestions/Feedback, please post a reply.

please date reviews

I'd like to make a suggestion for whoever may stumble across this post to please try to date your reviews of hotels on the BringFido website. Despite the few posts here about bad experiences with BringFido I have to say that I've had great success using this site with rates significantly lower than they would have been even through Orbitz/Travolocity/etc, BUT the one downer is that when I read customers' reviews about accommodations I'm thinking about staying at I have no idea when the review was posted and therefore how accurate it might still be presently - this holds especially true when reviews are mixed.

If you think about it when you're writing your review, please consider just starting the review with the date you stayed. Ex:
11/2/12 I enjoyed this hotel...

I think it would be a huge asset for those looking for places to stay if they can see that a good review came recently rather than have to hope the review is less than a year old and things haven't changed since it was written. TXS!

Originally posted by Chauna from Ann Arbor, MI, US
November 3, 2012 3:30 p.m.

Replies

No discussion yet, be the first to reply!
This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.