International Pet Travel Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the International Pet Travel Forum on December 7, 2012 2:49 a.m.. If you can help with this question about International Pet Travel, please post a reply.

Shared Charter Flight (with pets) from UK to US?

After 5 years in London, I will be soon be relocating back to the US. I am bringing my dog with me, but don't feel comfortable sending him via the cargo hold of a commercial flight.

Given that, I'm hoping to gather other pet-owners interested in flying a similar route so we can share a charter flight. With enough people, the cost is pretty reasonable and I already have a few others on board.

So I am wondering if anyone else would be interested in this? My ideal route is London to New York/DC/Canada in December/January, but am very flexible in terms of route and timing.

Please let me know if you're interested and I can share more information!
Karina

Originally posted by Karina from Boston, MA, US
December 7, 2012 2:49 a.m.

Replies

Shared Charter Flight (with pets) from UK to US?

Quick update that I'll be joining a charter flight at the end of January. The cost will be apx USD 12k from London to New York, if anyone else is interested? (This would allow for up to two people/two dogs.) You're also welcome to join if you don't have pets, though the price will be the same.

Posted by Karina from Boston, MA, US
January 4, 2013 11:04 p.m.

names of charter airlines for pet travel to central america

i saw your post and i am moving to central america in a few months and will be taking my 2 dogs. i have a fear of putting them in cargo...so can you share with me the charter airlines? I am looking at a direct flight from Ft lauderdale or Tampa to managua, Nicaragua. AS for commercial airlines, Jetblue i hear is good but they do not fly to Central America yet. hope someone can help me
thank you!!

Posted by Margaret from Savannah, GA, US
March 1, 2013 4:48 a.m.

Shared charter flight to usa

Hi karins who did you use for your shared flight? I am looking for the same anytime in next 2 months.

Thank you Chris

Posted by Chris from London, GB
April 16, 2014 3:29 p.m.

Shared charter US to UK

Hi, yes, I would be interested in going the other way if anyone would too. Thanks!

Posted by Louise from Miami, FL, US
May 31, 2014 10:26 a.m.

Seeking others for chartered flight US to France

We are moving to France in November or December of this year. Our Shih tzu is bigger than allowed in the cabin, and is rather old and blind. So we would like to find others to share a chartered flight. We can be somewhat flexible with our dates.

Posted by Penny from Atlanta, GA, US
August 13, 2015 5:42 p.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.