Flying With Dogs Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Flying With Dogs Forum on August 24, 2013 4:20 p.m.. If you can help with this question about Flying With Dogs, please post a reply.

Sara Bella needs a ride/older special needs kitty

Hi....I have a special request of you all, please. I rescued/adopted a kitty from the NYACC and she is currently being fostered by a very kind lady in Bethel, CT. Her name is Sara Bella and she has some neurological issues so we need her to be able to fly in the cabin of an airplane near human beings that can keep an eye on her versus the cargo hold because she gets agitated so easily, and a long drive would be very detrimental to her well being. Even her doctor says no to a cargo hold flight and feels a road trip would be too much on her. We need to be able to get her to me in Las Vegas as soon as possible as she will need to get settled in her new home and her foster can only care for her for another 1 to 2 weeks maximum. If you or you know of anybody that is flying from the NY area to Vegas in the next couple of weeks and would be willing to let Sara Bella tag along under their seat, we would be eternally grateful!!!! Please share this with anyone you think might be able to help.....she's a very sweet loving kitty that was found in a yard in Queens and has a very hard time walking but she wants to have a safe happy forever home....THANK YOU from Sara Bella and Lynne.....P.S. I am willing to pay for her airfare. I can be reached at lynnefichter@yahoo.com

Originally posted by Lynne from Las Vegas, NV, US
August 24, 2013 4:20 p.m.

Replies

No discussion yet, be the first to reply!
This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.