Suggestions/Feedback Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Suggestions/Feedback Forum on April 6, 2015 11:18 p.m.. If you can help with this question about Suggestions/Feedback, please post a reply.

dog home boarding

Hi! Was wondering if you might now a dog lover who will take my dog into their home while
I’m visiting someone at the Hilton Head Marriot on May 17 to the 19th. He is Rascal, an 8 yr. old Bishon,
Silky Terrier mix with a wonderful disposition. Willing to spend $25 or less per night.

He’s been the host for my business www.homeofbedandbiscuit.com. in Tampa. If you check out my
website you’ll see him. Sadly we had to put down his sister, Tessie last week and that’s why we want to
take him with us on our trip. She was 13.

Thanks for any info. you can give me. Didn’t know if you yourself would be interested.?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Fran

Originally posted by Fran from Tampa, FL, US
April 6, 2015 11:18 p.m.

Replies

home boarding

I know it is a little late, but in the future, check out Rover.com - just put in the zip code and a variety of home boarders come up. contact a few and start hashing out the details. worked great for me on our last trip to DC & Charlottesville. good luck

Posted by sandi from allen park, mi
July 1, 2015 8:36 a.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.