International Pet Travel Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the International Pet Travel Forum on April 23, 2015 8:20 a.m.. If you can help with this question about International Pet Travel, please post a reply.

Two Huskies from NYC to Turks & Caicos

What would be the best way to get two Huskies from NYC to Turks & Caicos? By plane? By boat? Would someone need to accompany them? Please help!

Originally posted by Elizabeth from Nyack, NY, US
April 23, 2015 8:20 a.m.

Replies

Travel Assistance

Hi!
I think http://www.petrelocation.com/ may be your best solution. They can help transport your dogs!
Thanks so much,
Becca

Posted by Becca from Greenville, SC, US
April 29, 2015 6:14 a.m.

Fly to turks

Hello,

I totally understand your dilemma. I have lived in Turks for 5 years and am about to put my local dog (Their called "potcakes") on a plane to JFK next thursday. There are a few options, definitley dont want to take by boat unless you are on a sailboat or motor yacht coming down. Fly Usair/american-same company or delta. Try to find a direct flight. Harder to bring them in than out. Some restrictions: certain breeds cant come in, temp has to be above 45 and below 85 dgrees forecasted at every destination. Contact TSPCA and talk to susan. she can help u and just make sure to bring donations when u come( oys collars, leashes or maybe cash. They survive on donations. Also maybe a serious haircut for the dogs. It's hot hot hot already. Any more q's, contact me at jasonthomashart@gmail.com

Posted by Jason from Providenciales, TC
April 30, 2015 3:34 a.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.