International Pet Travel Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the International Pet Travel Forum on October 25, 2015 6:49 p.m.. If you can help with this question about International Pet Travel, please post a reply.

Returning to the US after vacation with my dog. What needs to be done?

I am returning to the US after just under 2 months in Ecuador with my dog. I chose my return date so that I fall just under the 60 day deadline for return without having to visit a vet here. At least I think that is right from reading AAirlines website. However I am still unsure what else that I need to do. The trip down went extremely smoothly. I probably actually got through customs quicker with the dog, since they were looking for me and pulled me out of line when they saw me with her. I would like for my return trip to go equally as well. Can anyone give me any advice for the return trip? The 60 day deadline on the website was a general statement. Ecuador is a country listed for screwworm. Do I need to see a vet for that test regardless of the 60 day deadline? Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Eric

Originally posted by Eric from Greenville, SC, US
October 25, 2015 6:49 p.m.

Replies

Travel Assistance

Petrelocation.com will have all the information you need on this. You can call them at +001-512-362-6100.

Hope this helps! Happy Travels!
Becca with BringFido.com

Posted by Becca from Greenville, SC, US
October 30, 2015 5:38 a.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.