All results are hidden due to the current filter settings.
Columbia Dog Park127 Humane Ln, Columbia, SC, US, 29209
Columbia Dog Park has received a rating of 3.7 out of 5 bones by 9 dog owners on BringFido.
- More than one year ago.Trying to Register More than one year ago.Trying to Register
Can anyone help with with trying to get my dog a membership. I have left a voicemail and now when I call the phone number has been disconnected.
- More than one year ago.Columbia Dog Park More than one year ago.Columbia Dog Park
This is an excellent and safe place for your dog to come and exercise and play. Large grassed park with in ground park (fenced). Fee is $50 per year. PREREGISTRATION REQUIRED. Call 803-608-0577 for more info
- More than one year ago.Columbia Dog Park Humane Lane More than one year ago.Columbia Dog Park Humane Lane
This is a wonderful place to take your dog. Very large with an in ground pool. Open 24/7 to members (you must register prior to coming). This is the safest place to take your dog to have fun!!
- More than one year ago.Truck Driver from Afar More than one year ago.Truck Driver from Afar
I am looking for a place to let my "Better Half" out to run with friends.... Paying a yearly membership to go to a park once is ridiculous, and honestly the first time I have run into this. The phone # was not answered so information is sketchy as to what we would find if we went there...
- More than one year ago.rate change More than one year ago.rate change
I spoke to her recently 8-23-13...all of this information is old...the yearly membership is now $50
- More than one year ago.new contact number More than one year ago.new contact number
This number is incorrect...it's about 12 years old.... Her correct number is 803 608-0577
- More than one year ago.Columbia Doggie Park on Humane Lane More than one year ago.Columbia Doggie Park on Humane Lane
I am current with my dues payment, but cannot get into the park. Apparently the gate code has been changed and I have not been notified.
- More than one year ago.Looks great, but # out of service More than one year ago.Looks great, but # out of service
We've driven by it and it looks fine, but the number to call for yearly memberships is disconnected.
- More than one year ago.Mrs. More than one year ago.Mrs.
This is a LARGE Doggie Park that is run very well by the city & Tina Heckman. There are lots of big trees for shade, chairs to lounge in, and plenty of water, and especially very big area for exercise. We have always had good experiences here.