Sylacauga Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Sylacauga Forum on August 12, 2009 8:06 a.m.. If you can help with this question about Sylacauga, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to Sylacauga yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in Sylacauga here.

Dogs in public places

In Europe is it common place to see someone out in a shopping mall or at a outside resturant with their dog in tow. I would like to see the USA become more pet friendly. Those of us who truely love our pets would like to take them more places with us. To walk in a store with your pet even in a bag, you would probably be mobbed!! Thoses of us that would care enough to want to take our pets with us would be the ones that really take good care of them so I don't feel this would be the case where the animal would be dirty and unhealthy. What do you think and how do you feel about it???

I also want to make new friends with pets, let me hear from you.

Originally posted by Linda from Sylacauga, AL, US
August 12, 2009 8:06 a.m.

Replies

shopping with our fur-friends

I was thrilled to learn that many stores here in Prattville are "Pet-Friendly"; Bass Pro, The Medicine Shoppe, Guitar Center (Montgomery)The Gap/Old Navy, Barnes and Nobles Bookstore, PetsMart (of course)Home Depot, Lowes, are just some of the many stores that understand pet owners love being with their pets- even when shopping!

I love taking my little Yorkie, Abby-Isabella with me while I shop and run errands!

Posted by Mish from Prattville, AL, US
November 19, 2011 5:54 p.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.