Budapest Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Budapest Forum on June 4, 2011 11:02 a.m.. If you can help with this question about Budapest, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to Budapest yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in Budapest here.

Regulations on dogs in Budapest

Hello, everyone. I'm planning a trip to your beautiful city with my dog. I tried to find more information about the rules that apply regarding dogs in public transport and cleaning after dogs ..things like that and was surprised to read that dogs in public transport are required to wear a muzzle. My dog is a Cocker Spaniel and a muzzle would only hurt him,not to say that he hasn't worn one as in Bulgaria muzzles apply only to big or aggressive breeds. So could you tell me more on that? I also want to ask whether there are special places where dogs are allowed or they could go everywhere as long as we clean after them? Do you have special trash cans for dogs "trash" or we can use regular trash bins. I'll be really grateful if you could provide me with more info. Thanks! You can also use my private e-mail: detsy_bg@yahoo.com.

Originally posted by Desislava from Shumen, BG
June 4, 2011 11:02 a.m.

Replies

No discussion yet, be the first to reply!
This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.