Cabo San Lucas Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Cabo San Lucas Forum on June 7, 2012 11:50 a.m.. If you can help with this question about Cabo San Lucas, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to Cabo San Lucas yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in Cabo San Lucas here.

Bringing my dog to Cabo via airline

Anyone have the latest scoop on the current law and regulations on bringing my pup into Cabo.

Which airlines are dog friendly?

Originally posted by John from San Jose Del Cabo, MX
June 7, 2012 11:50 a.m.

Replies

Two chihuahuas to cabo

Last june we brought our two chihuahuas with us to Cabo. It was so amazing. The airport was confusing though. They took one of our documents away and didnt give us back our copy. When we went to leave they asked for the document and I said you took it. They tried to say our pups couldnt leave mexico. then they allowed it.... note to self have lots of duplicates!!!

Posted by Tracie from Edmonton, AB, CA
August 10, 2013 5:17 p.m.

Taken them recently?

Hi,

We want to bring our Chihuahua to Cabo but can't get a straight forward answer as to how dog friendly the city is and how easy flying with them is. Have you gone recently?

Posted by Meg Q from Seattle, WA
April 22, 2016 4:34 p.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.