Galveston Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Galveston Forum on October 11, 2013 7:56 p.m.. If you can help with this question about Galveston, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to Galveston yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in Galveston here.

Unfriendly to pets

My husband and i went to Galveston on Thursday. We had a few days off and decided to take a drive to Galveston. We are bikers and take our 2 Chihuahua's with us where ever we go. I was so DISAPPOINTED when we got to the Spot to eat. We've been there a few times a few months ago. We were so pleased that they allowed us to bring them on the patio. This trip, we were told that they weren't allowed on the patio. Unfortunately, we are going back for the Lonestar rally. . I need to make sure that this list is updated so that i know where we can eat!!

Originally posted by Norma from Pasadena, TX, US
October 11, 2013 7:56 p.m.

Replies

thanks for sharing

Thanks for sharing. We will be traveling with our German Shepherd and are wondering where we will be able to take him, as far as restaurants and shopping goes.

Posted by Kari from Granbury, TX, US
July 5, 2016 11:44 a.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.