United States Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the United States Forum on October 14, 2014 2:40 p.m.. If you can help with this question about United States, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to United States yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in United States here.

New England hotel recommendations for Christmas

Does anyone know of an actual dog friendly hotel in New England where we can get away for a few days during Christmas? I do not mean "dogs allowed" hotels but an actual "dogs welcome" hotel. I have very sweet, well-behaved, small dog who loves all dogs, cats and people. She is mat trained and crate trained. We just went away for the Columbus Day weekend to an alleged "dog friendly" hotel, yet we had to sign a page-long waiver that explained dogs were not allowed in any public space in the hotel, just in the room. I want her to sit in my lap by the fire while we humans drink a cocktail. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Originally posted by Lara from Somerville, MA, US
October 14, 2014 2:40 p.m.

Replies

No discussion yet, be the first to reply!
This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.