United States Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the United States Forum on February 17, 2015 10:52 a.m.. If you can help with this question about United States, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to United States yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in United States here.

Camping with Dog

Hello. We love to camp and now that we have a large trailer we want to bring our 9 yr old dog with us (He usualy goes to Grandparents house for the week). The problem is when we camp we spend a day at the beach and a day at a amusment park (we have 2 young kids). On the days we go out and can't bring our Pup what do we do? We can't leave him in the trailer, and I can't find any dog friendly beaches in the area we are going. I always see folks at the campgrounds with thier dogs and now I wonder if they just stay at the campground the entire time? Any suggestions on what we can do would be great. Thank you!

Originally posted by Stacy from Hartford, CT, US
February 17, 2015 10:52 a.m.

Replies

Campgrounds

I'm not sure why you can't leave your dog in your RV for the day while sightseeing. Do you not have air conditioning in the camper? Is the dog not housebroken? Is he destructive?

Posted by Pattie from Bowie, MD, US
May 22, 2015 12:26 p.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.