United States Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the United States Forum on May 31, 2016 12:22 p.m.. If you can help with this question about United States, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to United States yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in United States here.

dog friendly hotels I95 corridor

we will be traveling from MA to Jacksonville FL in sept can anyone recommend dog friendly hotels along the I95 corridor? we expect the trip to take 3 nights-many thanks, kim

Originally posted by kim from Salem, MA, US
May 31, 2016 12:22 p.m.

Replies

Dog Friendly hotels on I95

We travel from Charlotte to Tampa often and LaQuinta off I95 in Savannah is a great half way point, convenient, and very reasonable. Pets welcome at no extra cost. :)

Posted by Barbara from Charlotte, NC, US
June 7, 2016 11:09 a.m.

Drury Inns

There are a number of Drury Inns and they are beautiful and very pet friendly! A lot of pet friendly hotel/motels put you in 'less than desirable' rooms when you have a pet with you. Drury is not like that. We have stayed in them in NC and GA and recommend them highly. There are a couple in Charlotte, NC along I95. They have a locations map on their website. Good luck!

Posted by Linda from Melbourne, FL, US
June 8, 2016 12:25 a.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.