All results are hidden due to the current filter settings.
Buccaneer Beach Park1508 S Pacific St, Oceanside, CA, US, 92054
Buccaneer Beach Park has received a rating of 1.9 out of 5 bones by 14 dog owners on BringFido.
- Oct. 30, 2017Where’s the D Beach? Oct. 30, 2017Where’s the D Beach?
Son of a Beach! Dogs are people too. Create a place for them. It’s the right thing. Power to the Dogs!
- More than one year ago.NOT a off-leash park More than one year ago.NOT a off-leash park
This park requires dogs to be leashed. It was dirty as well. Would not recommend. This town needs an off leash dog beach. Oceanside has so much potential. Why not clean the place up?
- More than one year ago.Disgusted pet owner More than one year ago.Disgusted pet owner
Why are there no dog beaches up here? I moved from PB having three beaches within a 20 mile radius I could walk my dog on the beach to having not one place. This is horrible my dogs loved the beach.
- More than one year ago.we want a real Dog Beach in Oside More than one year ago.we want a real Dog Beach in Oside
Buccaneer beach is not a dog beach! New we need to organize a committee and geg the needed paperwork to request a dog beacn in oceanside from the city. If you're interested in doing something like this you can reach me at [email protected]! Let's work together to get what we deserve in our community! !!!!!!!!
- More than one year ago.Executive More than one year ago.Executive
If you want change to dog beach rules in oceanside, you all must get the liberal democrats out of office here in Oceanside!
- More than one year ago.Look no further. More than one year ago.Look no further.
I guess we will consider another town to relocate to since Oceanside is not dog friendly.
- More than one year ago.Oceanside what's with dog ban More than one year ago.Oceanside what's with dog ban
I have booked a vacation not realizing Oceanside is so dog unfriendly. Next time I will choose other dog friendly cities in San Diego. Got to spread the word around
- More than one year ago.Dog Beach More than one year ago.Dog Beach
Want to stay in Oceanside.....but you need a Dog Beach!!!
- More than one year ago.Bate and Switch More than one year ago.Bate and Switch
This park is not on the beach. Additionally, there are signs which say dogs must be leashed. If you want to play ball with your dog off leash, you will always be worried that a cop or somebody will fine you for not apprehending and jailing your poor canine-American companion. F*** them! Leave the leash on and then let the dog chase the ball - afterall, the dog is on the leash in that case.
- More than one year ago.WHERES THE BEACH? More than one year ago.WHERES THE BEACH?
AFTER A LONG DRIVE TO BUCANEER "BEACH" PARK, WE SOON DISCOVERED THE LITTLE PARK IS ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE BEACH WHERE THERE ARE MANY SIGNS PROHIBITING DOGS! WHY IS OCEANSIDE SO PREDJUDICE AGAINST DOGS? HOW DO WE CHANGE THIS, ANY IDEAS PLEASE POST FOR OTHERS.
- More than one year ago.We need dog beaches in Oceanside,CA! More than one year ago.We need dog beaches in Oceanside,CA!
Fiesta Island is too far away.There should be dog beaches in Oceanside,please.
- More than one year ago.dog beach More than one year ago.dog beach
We need a dog beach in oceanside.
- More than one year ago.Dogs dig WATER More than one year ago.Dogs dig WATER
Where's the dog beaches?!!!!!!!!!
- More than one year ago.NOT a beach. More than one year ago.NOT a beach.
This is actually a small park that at least includes dog stations where you can get poop bags and plenty of garbage cans to dispose of the waste. The park is directly across from a small beach where, like all of Oceanside beaches, dogs are not permitted.