San Elijo State Beach
Or call (760) 753-5091 for more information.
- CkkAug. 11, 2023Dogs Allowed at..
Dog are allowed at certain area.
Per California State Dept. of Parks and Recreation, "Dogs are allowed on the beach south of Lifeguard Tower 16 at San Elijo State Beach. Dogs must be on leash at all times. "
- BethanyAug. 5, 2018Awsome beach!
Go tworads tower 16 and there you'll find lots of families with dogs. Under the bridge the water runs off into a river. Where the dogs can swim and its not choppy water.
- TaylorMay. 17, 2018Dog ARE allowed on the beach!
On the south end of the campground, south of Tower 16, dogs ARE allowed on the beach on leashes. It is a relatively small area, but my dog loves to run in the shallow surf!
- AnneMar. 20, 2018Great place . . . but no dogs allowed on beach
March 2018 . . . wanted to take my beloved Lab to the beach sadly, no dogs allowed on the beach.
This is true for Carlsbad CA too.
- SheriMore than a year agoCardiff beach vs Campgrounds
Dogs are allowed on the beach (on leash) only on south side of jetty. Many here are confusing sides of the beach. Campground side does not allow dogs on beach. Go across the inlet, or jetty and dogs are welcome. The side with the restaurants all the way south to State parking lot with restrooms.
- RobertMore than a year agodogs allowed Southside
Dogs are allowed at Cardiff State Beach just south of the lagoon next to san elijo state Beach
- RebeccaMore than a year agono dogs on beach
The San Elijo State Beach does not allow dogs on beach like the info says here on this page. They are only allowed at campsites and on the main road.