Mast General Store
Or call (828) 232-1883 for more information.
- TracyApr 2, 2023Super friendly shopping experience
they even gave treats to our dog!
- KirbieJun 28, 2022Great store, super dog friendly!
Super cute touristy store with lots of fun knick knacks. Very dog friendly! Highly recommend!
- JacquelineSep 5, 2021Great way to shop
Always a good place to bring your dogs too cool off while you shop.
- LorraineSep 24, 2019Very Welcoming
Very dog friendly. My dogs were greeted with a treat. Lots of neat items. Definitively worth the visit. Just keep the dogs out of the candy section.
- MollyAug 11, 2019Awesome!
Lots of fun for everyone, including the pup! The staff is wonderful! My dog had a blast shopping with me here.
- MakaylaApr 26, 2019So Pet Friendly And Helpful
Very pet friendly. Every employee came up to pet or ask about my dog and offered treats.
Not to mention the large selection of things for humans and pets alike.
- BreannaMar 10, 2019Let’s Pups In!
Just don’t let them go to the candy section :)
- LoriMore than a year agoso friendly!
The staff offered us a treat as soon as we came in. Everyone is so nice and there is a ton of cool stuff to look at!
- RobertaJun 26, 2018Friendly staff, nice store
An employee offered us dog treats as soon as we walked in. The store is huge and the merchandise is nice and fun to look at.
- ElvisMore than a year ago2 Paws Up
My first Mast General Store visit was in Asheville. I have been to 4 or 5 now and all have been great experiences, just stay out of the candy area. Employees and customers always seem friendly. My pawrents get to shop and they even have doggie gear. Great place for Fido but be mindful when stores are crowded.
- AnneMore than a year agoVery Friendly Staff
Allowing dogs in your store is so nice. The staff was amazing. Our dog received a treat as soon as we walked in. Love to shop this store. So many things to see and buy.
- EmilyMore than a year agoFriendly staff
Everyone who saw us wanted to pet my 2 girls and hand out treats. They even showed us what kind of treats they were handing out and where to find them. Would totally go back