San Onofre State Beach
Or call (949) 492-4872 for more information.
- ChristineOct. 19, 2019San Onofre State Beach
Dogs are allowed on the beach at trail one and trail six .... technically they should be on a leash, but this is often not enforced...
- CherylMore than a year agoDogs are allowed
Dogs are allowed on the beach now at dog patch beach. Rules have changed.
- SarahMore than a year agoYou can have them on a leash on the trails.
I live in San Clemente and San Onofre state beach does not allow dogs on the beach.
You can have them on a leash on the trails.
- AndreaMore than a year agolots of dogs
We took a trip to this beach with our boston. There were lots of dogs, someone had set out a free box of balls for them, there was a wash station to rinse your dog, two trails we didn't go to. Really the only draw backs were that the beach is a bit rocky, the undertow is strong for little doggies that like to swim, and it was $15 to get a park pass not bad really.
- MalteseMore than a year agoon leash
Some of us dog owners prefer the on-leash attractions because other dogs have looked at my sweet little dog as a snack.
- Vinnys momMore than a year agovery hard to get up and down
Very long and steep hill to go to the beach and to come back from the beach
- JamesMore than a year agoHuntington Beach
Huntington Beach is the place to be for off leash doggy fun
- JessMore than a year ago"On Leash" is not Dog Friendly
I can't believe your site doesn't differentiate between on-leash and off-leash dog beaches. To me, "on-leash" dog friendly beach is oxymoronic. There's nothing dog-friendly about a beach that forces owners and dogs to remain tethered together. We are desperately looking for weekend getaway options that include legitimate off-leash, dog friendly beaches, but your site makes them very hard to find.