McDowell Sonoran Preserve
- JacquelineFeb. 20, 2021Fantastic Trails
Lots of well maintained trails. water station at the pavilion if you run out while hiking.
- AngelaMar. 22, 2020Great Hike
Took our new puppy on this hike and while she’s an active dog this wasn’t too challenging for her in my opinion. She handled it like a champ and everyone was friendly. Bring pool bags and be prepared to hold the bag the whole way though. There are no trash cans throughout the hike
- AmandaNov. 22, 2019Really Cool Place
A very nice flat trails - enjoyed a nice morning hike before it got too hot
- KortneyJun. 6, 2019Easy To Hike
Easy to hike with well-clearers trails. Dog
- RebeckaJun. 5, 2019Our spot
Favorite place to hike with my dogs.