Vint Hill Dog Park
Or call (540) 347-6965 for more information.
- AleysonMar. 29, 2021Best dog park in NoVA
Hands down the best dog park in Northern VA! Great location, lots of seating and shade, and very friendly people and pups!
- AdamOct. 28, 2020The best dog park in Northern VA
The best dog park in Northern VA!
- DavidMay. 25, 2020One Of Our Favorite Dog Parks
We love this place, every time we go it’s like there’s something new there is always toys kept clean with water and dog bowls. The way the gates were done so you have a place to take the leash off and the “welcoming dogs” to sniff each other is fantastic. Can’t wait to go again!
- AshleyDec. 28, 2018Community Gem!
I have been to many dog parks, but this one takes the cake! A few things that go above and beyond:
1) the ground covering is mulch, which means even after a wet spell, it drains and your dog doesn’t become a muddy mess
2) they hang air horns and spray bottles on the trees in the event of a doggie misunderstanding so no sticking your hand in the middle of a fight (I’ve never seen it necessary to use these, but I like the insurance policy)
3) TONS of toys and agility equipment for the pups to play with! My Kira loves playing queen of the hill!
4) Many of the patrons are here every day, so those dogs know each other really well. It creates a stable pack that usually takes case of any misunderstandings before human intervention is needed.
5) Tons of seating under big trees and a nice pavilion if the weather is less than optimal for the human visitors
Definitely a favorite!
- ZackMore than a year agoGreat Place For a Sunny Day
This is by far our favorite dog park in the area. Its about a 25 minute drive, but well worth it. Plenty of places to sit, and lots of shade for hot days! There are always a good amount of toys about and bowls for water. They have a small covered sitting area, and a few agility course pieces to play on!
- SusanMore than a year agoGreat fun!
Our dog always has a blast at this park! It's well
maintained, the people are friendly and more importantly, so are all the dogs we've ever met Large fenced area for the big dogs to let loose and a smaller area for the little dogs that can't hang with the big ones.
- MelissaMore than a year agodoggy playground
So far my favorite dog park that's close to me. Also a cool winery and brewery just a drive down the street.
- JayMore than a year agoZero Bones
Went there today. Twenty minutes later my dog had walked right thru a cattle that had nothing covering it? Pitiful