Or call (805) 781-5930 for more information.
- JoanSep. 18, 2020Just There sign Says Leash Required.
we did see a couple dogs off leash, but most were on. nice beach, though
- CollinOct. 26, 2019Quiet dog beach
Stopped in here to let the dogs burn off some energy and play in the ocean. Very few people at ocean. Saw numerous dogs running around. Most people had them off leash, while some kept them on. Clean beach, nice hard packed sand to run on. Fun, quiet little town to take the dogs too.
- HaileyJul. 10, 2019Beautiful Beach
Follow the address to find front row parking at the beach. Full of soft sand and wide hard pack sand to walk your dog on. Lots of other dogs, and everyone kept their dogs on leash.
- MadasonNov. 3, 2018Great Beach For Dogs And Humans
We stayed the weekend there and Nala my dog had a blast. She roamed off leash the whole time and had fun. It’s a nice little beach for humans and dogs.
- ClaireMore than a year agoNice Beach
It’s a great beach! We kept our dogs on their leashes, but there were lots of dogs off leash! Everyone was friendly and the beach was clean!
- RSMore than a year agoCayucos is a leash free beach
Emma and I LOVE this beach. You can let your dog run free and the waves are usually small enough to let her swim. I don't know where RC is from, but you should get your facts straight. Great beach.
- RCMore than a year agoCalifornia dog leash law applies to Cayucos
Remember that the California dog leash law applies to Cayucos, also.
- DanaMore than a year agolot's of fun for the dog
Our dog loved running off-leash on the beach. It's a nice small town with a great vibe.