St. Clair Brown Winery
- CristinaJan. 7, 2023Nice small cozy place
beer and wine options. Outdoor garden :)
- CharissaNov. 28, 2021Lovely outdoor garden setting
Nice cozy spot to enjoy wine (or beer) with your pup along with several other dogs. Their snack menu is very nice and highlights their garden - the lavender honey was delicious! Our server was super sweet too.
- CarolJan. 5, 2020Great Wine and Dog Friiendly
Great stop with your pup for a glass of wine and charcuterie plate.
- AlinaMay. 13, 2019Cute But Needs Dog Friendly Seats
Cute little wine bar that’s mostly outdoors. There were about 4-5 dogs there. We let our dog roam around and no one complained. They bring out dog bowls. I hope they either get better chairs or more comfortable seating for dogs. It was really hot so I felt bad having my dog sit outdoors on the hot ground and the chairs were slats so he wasn’t comfortable on there either. But overall a cute spot to go!
- JoshuaJul. 7, 2018Napa city’s best winery
Such a beautiful and welcoming place to relax and enjoy wine, beer, and the best sweet tea I have every had in California! As soon as we sat down they brought out a bowl of water for our pup They have a garden that you can pull right off the branch and eat. Well worth the stop. Our dog loved it!
- CDMore than a year agolove love love this place
Great service. Great peeps. Great eats. Great wines! Highly recommended.