Sandia Crest Trail No. 130S
Or call (505) 842-9918 for more information.
- DeniseMar. 18, 2022Wrong address
1. Dogs aren't allowed on the tram
2. The tram is there because it's an hour drive from the tram to the trails
3. The address listed here leads to a neighborhood and the closest trail from there is, per Google, a 42 minute drive.
- TinaJun. 5, 2021Take Sandia Scenic Highway
Totally worth the extra drive around the back of the mountains to bring your dog! they don’t allow dogs on the tram from ABQ, but this even better. The scenic Highway is beautiful during the summer. High elevation at the crest, so make sure you and dog have a lot of water.
- ColleenMore than a year agono dogs allowed...
In the tramway. I actually haven't been here, but glad I checked the website before heading out. Being from CA (where dogs are allowed on these things) I didn't think it would be an issue. Just don't want anyone to be misled by the picture.