Call (508) 830-4110 for more information.
- KristenJul. 27, 2021Not worth it
Short trail. Not worth it dogs are not allowed on the beach from May 1st until the end of September. So this is only a dog friendly place in the fall and early spring.
- JennOct. 3, 2020Great spot!
The trails were clear, but narrow at times, but it was fine because there as enough room to step off to the side to let others pass. The beach was great, not crowded at all. Definitely will come here again.
- JudySep. 10, 2018Very Pretty here Not a long walk no other dogs the day I went
It is very pretty here but it was a short walk and no other dogs were there
- PeytonMore than a year agoRate on Ellisville State Forest
Love this trail! Totally recommend it if you have a larger dog;)
- BobMore than a year agorating
Not worth the drive but my pug loved it.
- CassandraMore than a year agoRate