All results are hidden due to the current filter settings.
Dog Mountain has received a rating of 5.0 out of 5 bones by 8 dog owners on BringFido.
- Oct. 07, 2017Is this heaven? It’s Dog Mountain. Oct. 07, 2017Is this heaven? It’s Dog Mountain.
Dog Mountain and the Chapel are to dogs and their families as what Ray Kinsella’s Field of Dreams is to baseball and its fans! Heaven!
- Sep. 28, 2017Awesome place to meet dog people and have fun! Sep. 28, 2017Awesome place to meet dog people and have fun!
Dog Mountain is a truly special, unique place! You won't see anything else like it. Nestled in the rolling hills of Vermont, it is a gathering place for locals and travelers to let their dogs play, hike and explore. They have several hiking trails the dogs can come on, short and long, two natural ponds the dogs and jump and play in, an amazing small quant Chapel with dog pews and posts of deceased loved pets from around the word all over the walls between the stain glassed windows, a gallery of fun amazing dog art, dog agility course and dog training classes on site by local trainers and this summer a concert series where dogs were welcome. It is great to visit on a quiet morning or a sunny afternoon. My dog loves coming to Dog Mountain every week!
- Aug. 22, 2017awesome! Aug. 22, 2017awesome!
i went with my border collie/black lab puppy for a concert and she loved it as did we!
- Jun. 03, 2017Perfect for for any dog owner Jun. 03, 2017Perfect for for any dog owner
This place makes our little puppy Charlie so happy! There are several trails that are easy to moderate. With no leash rules in place, this is perfect for letting your dog roam and meet other dogs. We keep going back to this spot. You will not be disappointed.
- More than one year ago.AWESOME Place! More than one year ago.AWESOME Place!
Heard so much about this place that we had to check it out for ourselves.. We took our 1 1/2 yr old black lab,Bella a couple of weeks ago and she was truly in 'Dog Heaven', she LOVED it there sooo much (along with my husband and I) So, we're going to take Bella back for the October Dogfest! CAN'T WAIT!! :)
- More than one year ago.An absoute must for dogs and dog-lovers More than one year ago.An absoute must for dogs and dog-lovers
During drive from VT to Maine with my 14 year old dog, we had to check this place out.. Incredible. One-of-a-kind.. Beautiful view, tons of free walking space for my dog, cool artwork, tributes, and lots more.. If you love dogs and/or traveling with your dog, definitely check this place out..
- More than one year ago.Peace and joy More than one year ago.Peace and joy
My Collies and I visited there in August 2012, and loved the opportunity to frisk and play in their wildflower fields. The gift shop is incredible (I got most of my Christmas shopping done there!) , and dogs are welcome even there! We stayed overnight at the Marshfield Inn. Wonderful folks there, too!
- More than one year ago.none More than one year ago.none
Dog Mountain should be #1. Do any of the other dog parks have chapels for your deceased canines and a gift store with running water?