Zilker Botanical Garden
- HarmonyNov. 10, 2022Beautiful grounds
75 degrees in November and you still need bug spray. There was plenty of shaded trails and the butterflies are everywhere. It's their house. There are so many splits in the trails that it felt chaotic, but also like pick your own adventure. It wasn't crowded at all, which made it more enjoyable. I wish there were more dog watering stations.
- SierraAug. 5, 2022Perfect place to visit!
The garden is absolutely beautiful and most of the trails are super shady so it’s a great place to go with your pup
- SarahMar. 21, 2022Nice little adventure
enjoyed learning the plants and the interactive design of the Japanese garden paths. lots for dog to sniff too!
- STEPHANEJul. 30, 2021Loved it, as did my Chihuahua!!
Great shade, water bowl at store, poop bags for pet. Just great. I will definitely come here again!
- CarolynnMore than a year agoGreat Place
I love this location!! Today was the first time we brought our dogs, and they loved it too! Fantastic trails to wander around, plenty of shaded areas for rest breaks and waste receptacles so I didn’t have to carry the poop bag forever.
Will definitely bring the dogs again!
- MarivelMore than a year agobotanical gardens
Really fun! We even saw some authentic blacksmiths!! My pup loved it too lots of room to run around!
- EricMore than a year agoGreat place for dogs and owners!
Great place to visit with your pet. Some of the passage ways are kind of narrow, but a great time to be had by pets and owners alike!