Panther Springs Park
Or call (210) 207-8480 for more information.
- DigApr. 15, 2019Decent Dog Park
I enjoy taking my dog to this park. It’s very close to where I live so very convenient for me. There are a few negatives that I feel I should point out.
1) Location- Far North San Antonio. If you don’t live in the area it is a pain to get to.
2) Small- smaller than lots of other dog parks I’ve been to but sufficient.
3) Little shade- Not as shaded as lots of other dog parks making it undesirable to go to during midday of summer.
4) Water station location- All other parks have water station in the park. This one has water station in transition area from out of dog park to within dog park. If your dog gets thirsty you have to go through gate to get them water where other dogs might be entering or exiting park. I wish water stations were IN the dog park.
Other than that I enjoy this park. Great trail for walk/run as well.
- LorraineJan. 14, 2019Very Friendly People
There are lots of paved trails and off-trails to walk. You can get in a good 5 mile hike.
The dog owners are good about watching their dogs at the park. Very few fights unlike other dog parks.