All results are hidden due to the current filter settings.
The Grove has received a rating of 2.2 out of 5 bones by 8 dog owners on BringFido.
- Apr. 10, 2017Dining with the dog Apr. 10, 2017Dining with the dog
Buca de Beppo, at the Farmers Market, allows well behaved dogs to accompany their owners on their patio. Reservations for patio would be a good idea.
- More than one year ago.Breed Ban? More than one year ago.Breed Ban?
I'm shocked that breed bans continue in spite of all the evidence proving how ridiculous they are. Shame on you and those that support the hate directed at these gentle dogs. If you can't welcome all well behaved dogs, you're not dog "friendly."
- More than one year ago.it's a great place to walk and socialize More than one year ago.it's a great place to walk and socialize
This is a great place to walk and socialize your well behaved / non dangerous dog. I applaud the grove from banning Pitts - heck my dog has been attacked by a couple Pitts - glad to see they're not here. (Nobody is threatened by a pack of poodles). Anyway nice family location to get a little exercise and window shop.
- More than one year ago.Yes they are dog friendly but.... More than one year ago.Yes they are dog friendly but....
I have a 3 year old pit bull. He is super sweet and very well behaved. We did go to the grove for an hour before asked to leave because of the breed of my dog. Very disappointing!!
- More than one year ago.No Pitbulls More than one year ago.No Pitbulls
I'm quite tired of the breed discrimination rather than addressing the REAL problem, the owners of dogs who cause issues. I'm tired of being snapped at by poorly behaved little dogs, while by perfectly trained and behaved pit bull is anathema in many places. :(
- More than one year ago.You can bring your dog... Not your pitbull More than one year ago.You can bring your dog... Not your pitbull
Tried to bring our dog here because I work right down the street. We walked around with him for about an hour (went to a few stores where he got a lot of attention : ) then we decided to take a break and were standing by the fountain when security came up to us and said we had to leave because our dog was a pitbull and pitbulls were not allowed (but it's ok to bring other breeds of dogs).
- More than one year ago.Farmers Market More than one year ago.Farmers Market
The Farmers Market has many more amazing food options and it's just steps from the Grove. However, pets are not allowed there so plan ahead.
- More than one year ago.No restaurants More than one year ago.No restaurants
The shopping area is great and open however pets are not allowed on the many restaurant patios. You can however tie your pet up to the outside of the patio and dine on the inside railing.