- ChristineJun. 29, 2021Great walk. Watch out for local wildlife
we love visiting here. The park has been renovated and improved. Bring a flashlight at night to see the alligators glowing eyes! Keep pets near you on leash!
- ClaireDec. 29, 2020Great place for some exercise
Lots of trails and a beach area. Just beware of alligators.
Scenery isn't the greatest but my dogs enjoyed walking and playing on the beach
- JohnAug. 13, 2019Gators
Lots of alligators. Don't let your dogs run free or anywhere near the water or you won't see them ever again.
- IreneOct. 17, 2018Cute Park
Cute little park but really nowhere to walk. We did a loop around the building and left. What looked like a trail opening was gated off. 10/17/18
- RobynJul. 23, 2018Beautiful Area but Beware of Gators!!
Though we haven't seen one here, I know for a fact there have been dozens of gator sightings about 100 yards down the bay!! Be so so careful to keep an eye out for them. Hopefully they'll get the gator population under control soon.
- CorinneMore than a year agoBoardwalk Damaged
The very beautiful boardwalks are CLOSED from damage so we were unable to walk anyway other than a short but pretty pier in Mobile Bay. The park is clearly well tended with ample parking but we saw no signs of when the repairs will be completed. Still glad we stopped by here!
- TjMore than a year agoGreat place for dogs
Take your sogs here, so much bettee than any park.