Elmer's Dog Park
- LauraMore than a year agoLoved it!
Awesome park. Shade, picnic tables, large fenced are, water, secure entry / exits, ample parking, directly across form the town park which has a pond. Right in the heart of ellicottville. Our dogs loved it!
- TimMore than a year agoIt's ok, but...
This is probably my least favorite dog park to date.
For my positives:
1) It is a big area.
2)It had picnic tables to sit at.
3) The was some shade.
The being said, I have 3 gripes about it.
1) Not separate large and small dog areas. Which isn't a need, but more of a want.
2) The center area is super wet/muddy. The choice of location was a little silly to me.
3) My biggest issue is, there are areas where it would be easy for my 22lb dog to get out. The fence is off of the ground about 8 inches in some parts. I'm happy she was more interested in the ball, than leaving before I noticed it.
I don't think I would bring my dog back if I were in the area. If I had a bigger dog, I wouldn't mind this park as much.
- AnneMore than a year agoSuper Safe Place to Run and Play
If you are traveling through the Village or coming here for a week of skiing and leisure, this dog park is fabulous!