Or call (303) 441-3456 for more information.
- KayleeJun. 8, 2021Dogs NOT allowed in off-season.
Drove over an hour to be told no pets are allowed off season.
- LynneSep. 2, 2019Dog Swim On North Shore In Summer
Go past the main entrance for about a mile and you will see a small parking area and short trail to the water. Free to visit and park.
- SarahMore than a year agoMy number one place to bring my dog
The part of the reservoir is actually called Coot Lake I believe. Everyone brings their dogs, some on leash but most off leash. Gorgeous views of the mountain and clean swimming water. They even provide you with poop bags when you walk through the trail! My favorite place to spend my days off with my pup
- HunterJun. 21, 2018North Shore OK all year round; South shore only in winter!
There are two parking lots for Boulder Res. The north shore is the free area, open to dogs year round. South shore is free and open to dogs in winter, but requires an entry fee and is closed to dogs in summer. Dogs can be off-leash if they have a Boulder Voice and Sight tag.
- LeslieMore than a year agoBoulder Reservoir
Someone trying to protect the area from newcomers must have called it a "leash" area - this is a green tag area, I think the best in the world, and dogs with green tags can run and swim for miles