Canine Corners Dog Park at Harry Griffen Park
- MelissaJan. 11, 2018Super friendly people
Great people & great dogs only downside is there’s no grass
- SherryMore than a year ago1st timers
Used to live on edge where El Cajon & La Mesa meet on Fletcher Hill. Coming from West Main I take Murray to Blackthorne to the back gate and walk out that way. Dexter seemed to love his initial run, but got dark too fast.
- LostMore than a year agoLocation
Dear Pup who wants to walk, I don't see a Milden Ave. but Milden St. is off of Water St., runs in front of the ball fields at Grossmont High.
- VanessaMore than a year agoDog Park
Great park and size with dividers for the designated dog sizes. No grass?! Whats up with that? Makes it get dusty & dirty quick!
- D. CarocciaMore than a year agoPup who wants a walk
Where on the map are you? Milden Ave.Do you see a Milden Ave. on this map? We don't.
- WallaceMore than a year agoowner
nice park. has pooper scoopes available and water for the dogs. dirt and has no fleas. all the dogs are sized in the the 3 areas and since i have small dogs it is a great park for them.