Rachel Carson National Wildlife Refuge
Or call (207) 646-9226 for more information.
- NicoleOct. 16, 2022Perfect length
Wonderful fall views and lots of little critters around. It was the perfect length for my 8yr old dane
- JoyceSep. 27, 2022Beautiful national treasure
Easy, mostly flat, walking trail with many scenic outlooks. Well maintained. They allow dogs on leash!
- RobinJul. 7, 2021Wonderful Refuge
so pleasant and well maintained. leaving us wanting more.
- LiliaJul. 10, 2020Great Beautiful Trail
Great beautiful trail. Dogs love it too
- LouiseSep. 3, 2019Great Little Hike For Our Dogs
This was a really good little hike. We have an older dog and a younger one. The shade was awesome and the sites were great.
- MacMore than a year agoWell Groomed 1 mike trail
Beautifully laid out 1 mile trail. We finished tick free 😅
- MaxineMore than a year agoeasy 1mile dog friendly walk
A pretty walk through a marshland there's also a Bridgeport and woodland dog friendly walks not too far away it's bridle path not Bridgeport.
- PamMore than a year agowe loved it
great place to enjoy nature with your 4 legged family member