Auditorium Shores Off-Leash Park
Call (512) 974-6700 for more information.
- DigApr. 15, 2019Great Off Leash Park
This was our first time at this location. We are from San Antonio and wanted to go to a park centrally located in Austin. This park is great for a few reasons.
1) Right along the water- Great views of water and downtown and if your four legged friend likes to get wet this is the place.
2) Right on a trail- Great to run/walk or bike on and trail runs right through park
3) Location- Centrally located and right next to downtown Austin. Beautiful views.
Only thing to be aware of is this park is NOT fully enclosed/fenced in. There’s open sections and fence will not hold small dogs in. You MUST keep an eye on your dog at all times. My dog generally stays near me but thought this was worth mentioning.
- JampMore than a year agoOff Leash & Open as of 5/1/2014
I've been here twice. Large field for play and water access for dog swimming. Very popular before sunset. Expect to get mud on your clothes.
- SarahMore than a year agoparts off leash
Apparently there are parts that are still off-leash.
- SarahMore than a year agoNOT off-leash anymore
City of Austin just changed the leash policy here. It's not off-leash anymore! Bummer because it was great!