Doug Phillips Dog Park
Or call (845) 831-3371 for more information.
- RichardJul. 26, 2019not public
Needed a code to get in, just for residents
- SadieJul. 4, 2019NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
I went here while traveling with my 2 dogs and there's a key lock on the gate and it's for residents only. A nice man let us in so that my pups could run around for a bit but if he hadn't we would've gone out of our way for nothing.
- LeeMore than a year agoA great aplace for the girls to run
We were visiting in the area for a week, so
- LoisMore than a year agogood park
We are visiting the area and stopped to give our dog a chance to stretch her legs. This is a nice park, nicely fenced, pretty clean. It's wide open so you can feel safe. It has a sign that said closed Thursday's for maintenance, so just keep that in mind. We were here on a Thursday in February and it was open and no one was here.
- ChaunceyMore than a year agonice